THE ULTIMATE FISHING IN HAIDA GWAII
What Our Fully-Guided Package Includes
- Round trip air from Vancouver to Masset
- Helicopter transport from Masset to Lodge
- Single or double occupancy rooms with ensuite
- Meals and alcohol beverages
- Professional guides providing 10½ hours per day dock to dock (except change day)
- Raingear and floater suits/boots
- Saltwater licenses
- Boston Whaler boats equipped with fish finders, downriggers and superior fishing equipment
- Gift shop / library / exercise room
- Golf pitch & putt / hot tub / sports lounge / TV room / card room
4 Day Trip (Sunday to Wednesday) • 5 Day Trip (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Preferred Vancouver hotel rates for lodge guests
- Freshwater "trout" fishing equipment supplied (freshwater licenses extra)
- Arrange smoking, canning, steaking and vacuum packing of your catch
- Upgrade to a 23' Edgewater or a 24' Trophy with covered canopy and onboard washrooms
Deposits And Payments
- Rates include airport improvement fee, fishing licences and vacuum packing your catch.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a $1,000.00 per person non-refundable deposit.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure date.
- Required taxes are not included in the package price.
- Prices are subject to change.
- We recommend you purchase travel cancellation insurance
- For cancellations made at least 90 - 120 days prior to your trip date, 100% of monies paid maybe transferred to an alternative trip date in the current season, pending availability.
- If you are unable to reschedule your trip in the current season, 50% of monies paid maybe applied to a trip date in the following season, pending availability.
- Cancellations within 90 days of your trip date may result in a loss of 100% of monies paid.